Garage Floor Painting
Does your garage floor look old and tired?
Yes? Then why not call us to bring it back to life…….
Our Painters have been painting garage floors across Sydney for the past 10 years. Cover all those oil staines,grease marks and rust with thr right Epoxy Floor Coating System.We use a two part epoxy (DUREBILD STE) which is a high performance garage floor paint.Its hard wearing and stain resistant, resists hot tyre marks, low odour and most important comes in a variety of colours.Click on colour chart below to enlarge and view your Epoxy Colour choices
When painting your epoxy garage floor, we follow these simple 5 steps to ensure a great finish
- Step 1. Inspect the floor
- Step 2. Clean the garage floor
- Step 3. Acid wash or etch the floor
- Step 4. Apply first coat of Epoxy Floor Paint
- Step 5. Apply Second coat of Epoxy Floor Paint
Advantages of painting your garage floor
- It restores and repaires the surface, adding life to it again
- Resists hot tyre marks
- Chemical resistant
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- High Gloss easy t clean
- Guards your floor from damage
Surface Tolerant High Build Solids Epoxy Coatings
- Superior surface wetting properties and orrosion resistance
- High perfomance surface tolerant maintenance coating
- Can be applied over a wide range of well adhered aged floors
- Self priming finish
- Excellent brush and roller characteristics
- wide range of colours avaliable from thr colour fast tint system
DUREBILD STE has been developed specifically for Australian conditions using the latest epoxy technology. It is principally used as a high performance maintenance coating over hand, power tool or high-pressure water cleaned surfaces where blasting is impratical or not allowed. This coating ncan also be used for new work and where required as an intermediate coat.Untinted DUREBILD STE is ideal for fresh and salt water immersion over abrasive blast cleaned steel. It provides excellent protection against splash and spillage of a wide range of chemicals. DUREBILD STE can be topcaoted with a wide range of coating types and is available with a clod cure hardener that is bloom free.
Up to 120° C dry heat.
Epoxy coatings may yellow with time. On exterior exposure come chalking may also occur. This will not detract from the protection properties of the coating. Use a weatherable topcoat if required for apperance.
Resists splash and spillage of most hydrocarbon solvents, refined petroleum products and most common alcohols.
White and colours are suitable for splash and spillage of mild acids. Aluminium contaning colours are not recommended for acidic conditions.